Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

I am wondering if any of you would help me? I am wanting to get a domain name but I don't have a CC to buy one. So what I will do is if you get the domain name that I want and you give it to me I will do one of the following. I can give you adversting for your site. Lots of advertising cause I do run a web site what alot of hits, 30254 hits for a avg. for this month and it is growing every day. What I will give you is 250 000(Around a month, estamated) ad views for the domain that you register for me. Also I can code php/MySQL and other lanuages also so if you have of that kind of work done for the domain name. If you help me I can help you! :) Email me or PM me

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
I was (and still am) seriously thinking about starting something on DNForum where we would give away a free domain once you get a certain amount of 'points' (the little green button under the username in your posts), and this would be funded by sponsors.

Gonzo - what site is yours where you'd be willing to put the advertising on?

J

jimb

What about a paypal account? Or Check/Money Order. Thats always an option with networksolutions.com

Jim

I would love to have a paypal account but I tryed to signup 2 times and both I cannot get it all done. It always asks me for a CC number or a bank card number and my number does not fit in.

Money order is someting that I would do but if the domain is gone by times it gets there I am afraid that I might not get the money order back or something else like getting lost in the mail.

J

jimb

Originally posted by Gonzo

Money order is someting that I would do but if the domain is gone by times it gets there I am afraid that I might not get the money order back or something else like getting lost in the mail.

Do you have a checking account? I know that NetworkSolutions allows you to call them up, and then have the funds directly withdrawn from your bank account. So you dont have to mail anything and your domain is instantly set up. Check them out.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators