Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Domain How Much?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The domain itself will bring $100 - $500 that doesn't include the design..

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tim
The domain itself will bring $100 - $500 that doesn't include the design..

What planet would that be on Tim?

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tim ... you started this thread by asking people what they thought the name was worth. Now .. you are "telling" the thread what the domain is worth. Interesting.

Either way .. maybe could I ask you .. why ... you think envisionhost.com is worth $100 - $500? Just because someone told you, or for what reasons?

I may not be in the hosting business, but I am in the domain reselling business, and I just don't see it.

Enlighten me.

Lazycash

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tim,
You seem to think we are clueless of the hosting industry, but it appears you are a bit lost regarding the domain biz. Your domain and mediocre design are worth maybe $100 with no traffic. If you had some traffic and a customer base obviously you could attach some real value to it. Obviously, something like that is only worth what somebody else is willing to pay for it and the fact that you are having a hard time finding a buyer should tell you something about its value.

Barry

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I 'd ask $250 for the package. I don't particularly like the design. This type of design seems to be a dime a dozen. BUT, it is clean and does the job (I am assuming the entire web site structure will be available to the buyer). If it is only this one page you are including and I was the buyer I d start from scratch (unless you are including Photoshop files and such)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators