Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yinyang

Hi,

I want to start my domain reselling business, but I got a lot of headache when searhing around.

The problems:
1. A lot of registrar require my customer to do credit card order, but in area, Indonesia, not much people have credit card.
2. I have little knowledge about programming.
3. The big boys need so much initial payment, like US$500, etc.

My requirements:
1. I need no credit card order for my customer. My customer just pay me directly (I had the way of course) and I will add some credit to their account. So they can use the credit to register domain name directly (online to the registrar).
2. No setup fee for me (As a reseller) is better.
3. Can get below US$10 per domain per year.

I'm dreaming?
Please help.

Thank you in advance.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not that easy to setup, especialy for low price.

Look into the payment systems that work best in Indonesia - ask a banker, and check out the local sites and see how they do it - the Indonisian webmaster forums might be a good place to start.

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by yinyang
Hi,

I want to start my domain reselling business, but I got a lot of headache when searhing around.

The problems:
1. A lot of registrar require my customer to do credit card order, but in area, Indonesia, not much people have credit card.

My requirements:
1. I need no credit card order for my customer. My customer just pay me directly (I had the way of course) and I will add some credit to their account. So they can use the credit to register domain name directly (online to the registrar).

Hi Yinyang,

May be I can help you.

Please see my PM for details.

Regards
-PD-

I'm dreaming?
Please help.

Thank you in advance.

P

precana

I have a solution for you. I know of a company in Canada that will manually handle all of your registrations. All you have to do is send them a batch of all of your registrations or individually along with payment (by credit card, wire transfer or money order). If you were in Canada you could pay by Cash.

The MAIN requirement is that the domain name schedule for registrations be sent by e-mail to ensure that there are no errors.

This company does not require large upfront pre-payment. No prepayment at all is required for registrations of $6.75 per year. You can also negotiate prices down to as low as $6.19.

Therefore, customers can pay you whatever price you set ($9.95). Pay the supplier. And they will do the work for you. They maintain call centres in India, the U.S and Canada to grow this business.

Message me private if you want the details. I am sure if I post it here I will get in trouble.

Cheers,

Precana T

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by yinyang
Hi,

The problems:

My requirements:

I'm dreaming?
Please help.

Thank you in advance.

If you can ask them to pay paypal, wait a little while to complete my work/project for them to use paypal. I can also give you reseller account for $8.95 price if you still interested.

tw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com