• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Roundtable Full Live Auction Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone add up the final $$$ tally?
 
i also sorted by price and sold vs not sold here
http://dnelite.com/dropbox/drt.html

on another note, weren't you scammed by UglyPeople on those Myspace typos which he sold right after he got C&Ds? Guess he strikes again, just solicited a number of people for two friendster typos

Hi,

The domain name fiendster.com + friednster.com are for
sale.

I am asking a total price of $15,000 u.s. dollars for
the ownership of both domain names.

fiendster.com + friednster.com = 3500 unique visitors
per day and growing.

If you are interested in buying, please let me know.

Thank you,
--Anunt Patel-
 
maroulis...thanks


Yea...thats my buddy alright....what a jerk off.

Best,
Dan
 
ForeignCurrencies.eu was mine ($1000)... after it was sold, my German buddy said I should have got more, but I am not really into selling .eu's and figered if I can sell it, that is good at any price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom