Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Roundtable - Location: Bellevue, Washington,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So that's who that is, may have to pay this fearless guy a visit.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Greg, I will look forward to meeting you and many others from the community.

I will be arriving Tuesday around 1 PM if anyone wants to get together that day, please let me know as I have nothing to do until Wednesday when the show starts.

-=DCG=-

Fearless said:
Cool Adam, I'm arriving at 10:35AM Tuesday. I look forward to meeting you.
When I talked to someone at Domain Roundtable yesterday, they were already 100 signups over the number of attendees from last year.

I missed last years show but this year looks like it will be great. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot folks from here. Any special pre-show events planned?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have arrived in Seattle. The Westin is very nice. The Cheesecake Factory is across the street.

none

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How's the show going?

Any updates?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This has been a fantastic show. Meeting all these guys that I've communicated with over the last 10 years has been great. The food is superb. Everthing is top notch.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can second Fearless (the artist formerly known as GregR) on that. Having been here through the time when he owned this forum (and laid the solid foundation Adam has built today's skyscraper on) I always hoped we could meet in person one day. Got to do that this week and really enjoyed it. Great to see Adam again this week as well (and to join him on a panel with Ray King of ICANNWiki.com and Ali Farshchian of CircleID).

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well,

I just got home a few hours ago. I will post my review of the show tomorrow and Duke will post his much more in depth article later this week I am sure.

I can say that I met Greg for the first time, I enjoyed the time we spent chatting. Greg is a great guy and fun to talk to.

I also met Snoopy from Domainstate and enjoyed talking to him as well, it just showed that when all the bull is gone, we are all just domainers that need and want to get along.

The hotel was fantastic and had the largest mall in Washington right across the street from the hotel we were at.

More coming tomorrow...

-=DCG=-

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just arrived home. Was a great event, and I really enjoyed seeing you guys again. Now for 2 weeks of catching up and then back on the road again.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've caught up on my sleep. I thoroughly enjoyed this show. Hanging out with domainers like Adam D, Shaun, Sid, Dave, Adam S, Ron, Brian, Scott, Paul (Snoopy DS) and others was a blast.
It was weird being surrounded by so much buzz about domain names. I didn't envision domain names coming to this. I thought we would always be operating in stealth. Now the financial community wants a piece of this lucrative pie. I'm looking forward to the next show. :greensmile:

Jothan

DNF OG
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am glad everyone enjoyed the show, and it was great to meet so many new faces at the Roundtable.

The highlight for me was being called an asshole by Vint Cerf. Priceless!

The only complaint that I heard was that it rained on Friday, which is to be expected here in the Pacific Northwest.

Everyone raved about the experience, and it was a great show. Our thanks to the speakers, panelists, sponsors, and attendees for helping make it such a great event.

I hope we'll see you all at the next Roundtable, and tell your friends...

-Jothan

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Was a great show Jothan, Congrats on a job well done, and definitely a pleasure meeting you.

Sid

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any word on DRT '07?

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Copied from www.domainroundtable.com

"The Domain Roundtable Executive Committee is pleased to announce the 3rd annual event for August 13 - 15, 2007 in beautiful Seattle, Washington."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom