Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Sale: TheRandomizerScript.com BIN $1000 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmmorris1

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
URL:
http://www.therandomizerscript.com/

Age of site (months): 12

Monthly revenue: $1167

Revenue details:
I can tell you this much, when I had the site going, I made approximately $1100 / month. I sold the site on SitePoint, and due to a relative illness with the new owner I got the site back and need to recoupe the cash for a new project.

Monthly page views: Unknown

Traffic details:
Traffic is unknown guys, I sold this website on here a while back and traffic to the site was very good, the new owner has had a relative get very very sick and hasn't kept up with it since it's sell, and it's just been sitting there unadvertised...what a shame. His loss is definately going to be your gain!!!

Description:
A randomizer is a website in which someone would join, when they do they pay 3 fee's upon joining, the 1st payment goes to a random member (Hence the name randomizer) the 2nd payment goes to their sponsor (the person who referred them, if no one referred them, the 2nd payment also becomes another random member payment), and the 3rd and final payment goes to the admin (owner of the site). All fee's are set within the admin area of the website. Right now the script supports Stormpay, Paypal, Alertpay, Egold, IntGold, and MoneyBookers.

I own resell rights to a very popular cash randomizer script, which I resell at http://www.therandomizerscript.com/. I am looking to sell this website with Resale Rights to the highest bidder, resell rights to this script cost $649.95 alone, this is a summary of what you receive with resell rights to this script:

UPDATE ***VERSION 4.0 WILL BE RELEASED SOON, YOU GET FREE SCRIPT UPGRADES FOR LIFE WITH PURCHASE***

# The script-unlimited licenses
# Unlimited support
# FREE Upgrades for life
# Professional flash header
# Script branded with YOUR company name
# Includes reselling rights for V2.4 worth $300.

We were receiving approximately 6 orders a week at $49 a pop ($294) a week ($1176.00) a month. We are not advertised anywhere, we are stricktly word of mouth, this site has unlimited potential with the right advertising campaign such as Google or Yahoo ETC.

The Domain Name is registered with GoDaddy and is registered until 5/31/2008.

Offers will be taken at this time for the website (including all content), resell rights to the script, and domain name. We also will assist you in moving the site to a new server if requested to do so. We will offer you support either by phone or email until you feel comfortable running the website and handling sales by yourself.

I am a NetIBA Certified User through Stormpay and have been verified to be who I say I am. I have been online for over 10 years and online sales for almost 5 years.

You can email me at [email protected], or Instant Message Me Directly using Yahoo Instant Messenger as zapdaily.

Thank you for your interest, Please only Serious offers!

Reason For Sale:
I sold this site before because I have no time to run it, and I'm reselling it again for the same reasons.

Type of site:
Established and functional website with traffic

Price: $1000.00 USD

Is an auction?: No

Indexed pages (Google): 10

Indexed pages (Yahoo): 10

Google page rank: 2

Alexa site rank: N/A

Payment by Stormpay, Paypal or Western Union (Preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators