• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Domain Selling Domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainAddict

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
0
I am looking for a domain for my site where Ill list domains I have for sale. I was checking what names are still unregged and so far Ive come up with these three:

namesection.com
dnstorage.com
dndisplay.com

How you like them, any good? Which one you think is the best? I think I preffer dndisplay.com but still not sure :) Thanks!
 
Of the three, I like DNDisplay the best.

If you are looking for some alternatives, you could start a thread in the wanted section to see what people have out there and for what price. Maybe you could pick up a great name at a decent price.

Good Luck!

-Bob
 
Schmidte, thanks a lot! I havent decided jet what to do, but help like yours is always apreciated!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom