• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domain Snap service

Status
Not open for further replies.

a2zofb2b

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 14, 2002
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
Anybody else having problem with Domain Snap Service from
http://www.DomainSnap.com
I recently tried backordering and the service errored out during credit card validation process, but my credit card has been charged.
 
Yes,

They screwed up on a couple things with me. But, part of the problem was that I was the first one to place a Domain snap. (I did not know that til later.) It took weeks to straighten it out.

The final problem was a DomainSnap on a name. But, it never got posted at snapname. I discovered it 12 hours later. I immediately used Snaps to secure the name.

However, they charged my credit card. I have the confirmation.

I wrote to them a number of times. But, they never answered me.

I also sent an email to SnapNames. And, they never acknowledged my email. My next course of action is to tell the credit card company to charge them back.

My track record with Snaps is excellent. And, I occasionally use SnapNames site. Other then ignoring my email. I have no other problems with Snapnames.
 
Is DomainSnap.com run by the same management as DNforum.com ?

I tried using DomainSnap.com's support and It does not work.

My credit card company called whether they should approve the transaction.
I told them that I will get back to them in 3 days.

If I do not hear from DomainSnap.com in the next 2-3 days, I will callup my credit card company.


At least Greg's Snaps.com was better.
 
My credit card was also declined, I never use them again, I know that`s cheaper, but only 3 exchnages, I use only snapnames.com. Just my opinion.
 
Stuff,
Was your credit card charged for the declined transaction?
 
Originally posted by a2zofb2b
Stuff,
Was your credit card charged for the declined transaction?

No it was not charged
 
Sorry pressed the refresh button.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom