• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Domain to sale .com imagefil.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

miso

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hello.

I sell these two great domains.
--------------
imagefil.com
#Global monthly search volume#
image - 37.200.000 -
fil - 2.740.000 -
---------------
safe-b2b.com
#Global monthly search volume#
safe - 7.480.000 -
b2b - 1.000.000 -
---------------
I am open to all offers

I accept paypal & bank to bank or SEDO

Email Me if you can't PM: [email protected]
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom