Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am currently interested in trading some of my IDNs for some solid ASCII domains, in the interest of diversifying my domain portfolio (I will also consider trading some of my ASCII for some IDNs)...

Much of my portfolio can be found at www.IDNcyclopedia.com. I recently completed a trade that went very smoothly, and I am looking to make some more deals.

If you have ASCII domains that you would consider trading, or if you have questions regarding any of the domains in my portfolio, please contact me by PM.

Thanks,
DTS

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which type of domains are you interested in?

It would help if people knew exactly what sort of domains you are taking offers for.

thanks

domainstosell

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, thevirtual.

As an example, in the deal I recently completed, I traded five single-numeral Persian IDNs - Û´.com (4), Ûµ.com (5), Û¶.com (6), Û¹.com (9), Û±Û°.com (10) - for five ASCII domains, including Groin.net, Sportsmen.net, Longer.org and TAQ.org.

I am looking for similar deals, ASCII for IDN (or vice-versa, but I'm mostly looking to build on my ASCII portfolio).

Hope this helps, but anyone feel free to ask more questions if you need more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom