Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain Transfer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am having difficulty transfering a domain away from ITSYOURDOMAIN.com to my ENOM account. I have went through the process twice and it has been rejected both times. Have anyone else had problems with these people or their site affiliates?

And most importantly is there a rule by ICAAN that holds them liable a registrar liable for blatantly blocking transfers. I've went through this process with Netsol & Names4ever in the past. I must have some rights here.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of similar complaints recently from previous owners of domains I have picked up on the drop and I have lost a couple names myself through this blocking practice. Luckily I didn't lose anything very valuable.

Try phoning the registrar directly and talking to someone if that is possible. If they decide not to transfer, it's going to be tough to pry the name away from them.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I registered the names for 11.99 before I knew about Namecheap and other places. The funny thing is this reseller is now with ENOM!!! They are looking into the situation and have emailed the registrar. I have a month and a half to take care of this on the first name that comes up for expiration. It's a real easy decision ....pay 6.95 or 11.99. I have documented everything thus far in my quest to get the domain(s) transferred so if something is not done this week then all hell will break loose and they will remember my name. Webhostingtalk usually will ruin ones reputation once people get the word about poor business practices and it won't stop there. I have not chosen this route yet but it's in the bullpen.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good luck to you clemzonguy.

tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom