Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions No Reserve: Virgin Downloadable Product. Logo Graphics Are In High Demand. ( Logoparcel.com )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentino1124

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Grab The Domain Name " LogoParcel.com " along with a brand-new unseen product that hasn't been unseen by the public. A Package of 300 Custom Graphic Logos !
( Website is Included )

SEE OUR AUCTION NOW ! :

https://flippa.com/3057183-no-reserve-virgin-downloadable-product-logo-graphics-are-in-high-demand

You are bidding on a brand-new UNSEEN website and downloadable product.

Everyone needs logo graphics. But they are hard to create without expensive designers.

What is LogoParcel.com?

It's a website complete with a finished sales letter and over 300 copyright-free logos ready for you to use on any of your website businesses or launched on any of the affiliate network platforms like ClickBank, JVZoo etc.

This is a very high-value product in demand with designers, Product sellers and content creators. Add that to the fact that nobody has seen this offer including affiliates, you have nowhere to go but up.

What you get

• The exact match domain: LogoParcel.com
  • Exclusive rights to the logo bundle package
  • Sales page design and copy
  • Box cover graphics etc.
  • Uploading and setting everything up on your hosting
  • 30 days of support
I will be your first affiliate:)
I’ll be happy to be your first affiliate and drive traffic to your website. I’ve done over $7,000+ in sales on Flippa and $5,000+ in sales on EBay. So I’m an experienced marketer who will get your site the exposure it needs.

You could easily launch this to affiliates
This would be a fantastic way to build your list of graphics buyers. If you sold this product through affiliates, you would have an easy time getting their attention because everyone needs graphics.

So why am I selling this?
I love creating websites and products that people love. Then selling them. I’ve also noticed that many people seem to think that once a product has been launched it has lower value. So this is the reason why I’m selling a few products that have not been launched and see how the market reacts. So far people seem to prefer these virgin products created by a veteran marketer/ designer :)

Why should you buy this website?
Logos like these will always be in high demand because most people try to do things themselves and prefer not to spend thousands of dollars on designers.
Businesses like these are awesome because Digital downloads don't require any shipping, inventory, etc. You will roughly have the same amount of work with 100 customers as you well with 1000. Other than customer service which is fairly minimal with automated downloads.

What could you do with this?

• Launch it through affiliates and affiliate networks
  • Run a warrior special offer
  • Create an e-commerce website selling logo’s individually
  • Offer one or two logo’s for free to build a list of designers you can promote other offers to
  • Have a designer modify the logo’s to work in other verticals
  • Launch on Mighty Deals, Graphic River and other sites that drive sales for you
Transfer
I will transfer the domain, HTML sales page along with the product zipped files to your registrar and hosting account. This domain was registered on Godaddy.

Payment
I will accept PayPal payments from a verified account with an on file address.

License
You will get the exclusive rights to this product I will not resell it in anyway going forward other than as your affiliate. You will be the only one in possession of this product. You control the entire opportunity for reselling it through any channel or message you desire.

About Me
I’ve been an online entrepreneur for over 10 years and have done $7,000+ in sales on Flippa and $5,000+ in sales on EBay. However, I’ve made over $527,000+ in total sales online throughout my ten year period in my spare time as a hobby.
I have been around a long time here on Flippa and have a good reputation online for truthful listings, quick turnarounds and smooth transitions.

Who should buy this website?
Anyone who wants to earn an automated income with a downloadable product. If you are completely new, my team will make sure you are 100% running. We will even setup the website on your hosting service for you :)

I look forward to working with you.
As a successful bidder you will get access to me; to make this the easiest business purchase possible. I will also spend time with you over Skype to discuss how you can scale this business. Thanks for your bids! :)

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators