Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld domainatcost site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, am I the only one not receiving email notification from that site? I contacted them they tell me they can see that the emailsl were sent. I already know they are not in the spam box and guarantee I didn't get them. Did you have similar issues with them? Just realized I lost my best .com domain and a not bad .ca domain last week. I don't get mad to easy but crap like that brings me to insanity. I could probably eat my whole desk right now.

D.

Last edited:

fwdtech

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is that domainsatcost.ca ?

Are you using their privacy feature ?

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, am I the only one not receive email notification from that site? I contacted them they tell me they can see that the email were sent. I already know they are not in the spam box and guarantee I didn't get them. Did you have similar issues with them? Just realized I lost my best .com domain and a not bad .ca domain last week. I don't get mad to easy but crap like that brings me to insanity. I could probably eat my whole desk right now.

D.

We have had momentous problems with the entire group. I must say however that they made good on one issue for us last year, after several years of complaining.

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Belzibut,

I have been trying to reach you by direct email as well with no luck, if this problem has not been resolved, please contact me asap... [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators