• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DomainBin.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxf

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Simple name, easy to remember, pretty short. Please contact me (preferably AIM or PM) with offers. I will post all offers :). I will sell it when I get an offer that I like.

Details:
NameCheap
1 year of reg
free push
Paypal only

Hope to hear from some people.
 
I have an offer for $30. I will still consider higher offers.
 
As with iPodChat.com, the $30 offer has been retracted (from the same buyer).

I am now open to offers again. Offers below $30 will not be accepted.
 
*Bump*
Last bump for DomainBin.net. Still looking for a $30+ offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom