Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed DomainDiscussions.com for Sale - Domaining Forum Launched in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Back in 2010, I launched a forum, DomainDiscussions.com. It went well initially, a little over 4,000 posts but I ended up abandoning the project due to lack of time.

I mean look, the domain is great (bought it from RJ while he was still the owner of NamePros.com) and the design is great. It has a little over 4k posts, so a decent foundation. Everything is functional, you even have rotating header as well as sidebar ads, so you can literally copy/paste some ads and bam, the software rotates them for you.

Even more so, I negotiated a deal with Francois from Domaining.com which involves one regular headline on Domaining.com each day. So I basically used to post the best thread of the day on Domaining.com for added exposure. That deal is still valid (I can still post headlines on Domaining.com) but after I sell DomainDiscussions.com, the new owner will have to contact Francois and pay him a reasonable set-up fee because it’s the proper thing to do in my opinion.

In other words, the new owner can post the daily headline on Domaining.com after paying Francois a set-up fee (no monthly fee or anything like that will be necessary, just an initial fee).

Offers wanted, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I’m very flexible price-wise but do keep in mind that the domain itself is very good (as mentioned previously, I bought it from RJ, the previous owner of NamePros.com a while back) and that a lot of time/energy has been invested in creating the forum and running it initially.

I don’t expect a fortune but I think a reasonable price would be in the $1,500 area. That doesn’t even come close to covering my initial costs (domain acquisition, forum creation/management, advertising, contests and so on) but if the forum finds a new home in the right hands, I’m willing to let it go for a price in the $1,500 zone.

Shoot me a PM and we’ll discuss it (no pun intended haha) further :)

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pricing it for a quick sale: $1,000

The new owner can keep it on my server for the next 6 months free of charge and after that period, maybe we'll figure out a win-win hosting arrangement based on how well the forum will do at that point and what the requirements will be in terms of server resources.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It looks like you no longer have the website up or have this hosted on your server. Has this been sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators