- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 9,128
- Reaction score
- 176
LOL
Hurricane, hookers, blow job...
i'm easy. no particular order :smilewinkgrin:
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
LOL
Hurricane, hookers, blow job...
DomainFest - Hollywood - 2008 was announced at least a month ago.
http://domainfest.com/register.php
I will be attending
Traffic - Miami - Mid October, 2007. (I have already paid.)
Icann - Los Angeles - End of October, 2007 (I have already registered.)
DomainFest - Hollywood - End of January, 2008.
And, possibly
Pubcon
CES Show - Vegas
Traffic - Vegas, Mid Feb., 2008
Some additional links -
www.TargetedTraffic.com
http://losangeles2007.icann.org/ (No charge to attend.)
â¢Keynote Speakers: Frank Schilling, Sahar Sarid, Mike Zapolin, Adam Strong
And I'm going to:
â¢Domain Roundtable Conference 2007
â¢Keynote Speakers: Frank Schilling, Sahar Sarid, Mike Zapolin, Adam Strong
â¢Power Guest Panelists - look at the agenda on the DRT website
â¢30 Topic Sessions on every aspect of the Domain Industry
â¢Promo codes flying everywhere to knock as much as $295 off $995 reg. price
â¢Party Notes: Michael Mann's Grassroots.org "Charity Babe Body Paint Contest," sponsored by TrafficZ.com and held at the wowish SUGAR Nightclub in Seattle. http://www.sugarseattle.com -- mmmmmmm!
â¢Live Domain Auction free for all to attend on Wed. August 15
I'd give Actnow a free all-access ticket to attend the whole event if he promised to have a drink with me and discuss politics and religion for an hour. Yes I would! Dare me!:lol:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.