• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DOMAINfest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16th-17th.

I just received the email and domainfest.com has just updated.

Anyone here planning on attending?
 
may it is indeed ... and yep , ill be there again.

last one was great ;)
 
I might drive there. it will be nice to meet you guys!
 
Not sure if I will be attending. Its $1,700 for the plane ticket...but only $395 for admission while Domain Roundtable is going to be $1,500 for admission and $395 for the plane ticket...hmm.
 
Amsterdam is prob only about $200 air ticket, or train even, from here
However too many distractions to actually attend a conference :yes:
Pred :cool:
 
I might go. Trying to plan for it now. Not very far from Sweden
 
I'm definitely going - booked admission, tickets and a hotel already :)
 
Yep Looks like its going to be a great show
would recommend Amsterdam for a holiday or short break and better to talk to parking page companies directly. and get to know them personnally
 
I will be at domainfest as well :thumb:
 
Anyone at domainfest that can provide us with the bids for the live auction?
 
DomainFest - Hollywood - 2008 was announced at least a month ago.

http://domainfest.com/register.php

I will be attending
Traffic - Miami - Mid October, 2007. (I have already paid.)
Icann - Los Angeles - End of October, 2007 (I have already registered.)
DomainFest - Hollywood - End of January, 2008.

And, possibly
Pubcon
CES Show - Vegas
Traffic - Vegas, Mid Feb., 2008

Some additional links -

www.TargetedTraffic.com

http://losangeles2007.icann.org/ (No charge to attend.)
 
Aaah, hollywood was great...looking forward to the next one.
 
Indeed ... as long as Think! ( aka CT ) attends again... I need my drinking bud :)
 
Just got an email from DRT; it's scheduled for Aug. 12-15. Also the early-bird pricing on T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East ends this coming Tuesday

You guys may want this bookmark if you don't have already: DNCalendar.com
 
DomainFest - Hollywood - 2008 was announced at least a month ago.

http://domainfest.com/register.php

I will be attending
Traffic - Miami - Mid October, 2007. (I have already paid.)
Icann - Los Angeles - End of October, 2007 (I have already registered.)
DomainFest - Hollywood - End of January, 2008.

And, possibly
Pubcon
CES Show - Vegas
Traffic - Vegas, Mid Feb., 2008

Some additional links -

www.TargetedTraffic.com

http://losangeles2007.icann.org/ (No charge to attend.)

And I'm going to:

•Domain Roundtable Conference 2007
•Keynote Speakers: Frank Schilling, Sahar Sarid, Mike Zapolin, Adam Strong
•Power Guest Panelists - look at the agenda on the DRT website
•30 Topic Sessions on every aspect of the Domain Industry
•Promo codes flying everywhere to knock as much as $295 off $995 reg. price
•Party Notes: Michael Mann's Grassroots.org "Charity Babe Body Paint Contest," sponsored by TrafficZ.com and held at the wowish SUGAR Nightclub in Seattle. http://www.sugarseattle.com -- mmmmmmm!
•Live Domain Auction free for all to attend on Wed. August 15

I'd give Actnow a free all-access ticket to attend the whole event if he promised to have a drink with me and discuss politics and religion for an hour. Yes I would! Dare me!:cool::lol:
 
And I'm going to:

•Domain Roundtable Conference 2007
•Keynote Speakers: Frank Schilling, Sahar Sarid, Mike Zapolin, Adam Strong
•Power Guest Panelists - look at the agenda on the DRT website
•30 Topic Sessions on every aspect of the Domain Industry
•Promo codes flying everywhere to knock as much as $295 off $995 reg. price
•Party Notes: Michael Mann's Grassroots.org "Charity Babe Body Paint Contest," sponsored by TrafficZ.com and held at the wowish SUGAR Nightclub in Seattle. http://www.sugarseattle.com -- mmmmmmm!
•Live Domain Auction free for all to attend on Wed. August 15

I'd give Actnow a free all-access ticket to attend the whole event if he promised to have a drink with me and discuss politics and religion for an hour. Yes I would! Dare me!:cool::lol:

I'll take one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom