• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DOMAINfest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Does anyone know of the next DOMAINfest? I had a great time at the last one. Please let me know.
 
Does anyone know of the next DOMAINfest? I had a great time at the last one. Please let me know.

Sorry I missed you there. Maybe next time :)

This is all I know:

DomainFest Global
Las Vegas, Nevada
March 18-21 2008
 
Sorry I missed you there. Maybe next time :)

This is all I know:

DomainFest Global
Las Vegas, Nevada
March 18-21 2008

wow, only once a year? looks like we're in for quite a wait then.

Yes think, sorry I missed you as well!
 
wow, only once a year? looks like we're in for quite a wait then.

Yes think, sorry I missed you as well!

Here are a couple others you can hit to tide you over :lol:

T.R.A.F.F.I.C. New York
New York City, New York
June 19-22 2007

ICANN Meeting
San Juan, Puerto Rico
June 25-29 2007

Domain Roundtable 2007
Seatle, Washington
August 13-15 2007

T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Florida
Miami, Florida
October 8-12 2007


Cheers,

C.T. Kirkpatrick

aka: Think
 
Here are a couple others you can hit to tide you over :lol:

T.R.A.F.F.I.C. New York
New York City, New York
June 19-22 2007

ICANN Meeting
San Juan, Puerto Rico
June 25-29 2007

Domain Roundtable 2007
Seatle, Washington
August 13-15 2007

T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Florida
Miami, Florida
October 8-12 2007


Cheers,

C.T. Kirkpatrick

aka: Think


I might go to New York conference, hope to see you there and make some money.
 
Anything for us here in Canada that you are aware of??

Rockefeller, what did you like the most at DomainFest?? Were you able to increase your revenue by the tips you received there. I was told that there was a special session for publishers to introduce some new tips.. would you mind sharing??
 
Anything for us here in Canada that you are aware of??

Rockefeller, what did you like the most at DomainFest?? Were you able to increase your revenue by the tips you received there. I was told that there was a special session for publishers to introduce some new tips.. would you mind sharing??

Well I am not to into PPC. It should've been called PPCfest. I still enjoyed listening to the briefings and the people and seeing Tina Dam. ;)

The conference was spectacular. You were treated like royalty the entire time with security and wonderful meals..and an open bar!

Has the price and agenda been announced for Domain roundtable 2007?
 
Well I am not to into PPC. It should've been called PPCfest. I still enjoyed listening the the briefings and the people and seeing Tina Dam. ;)

The conference was spectacular. You were treated like royalty the entire time with security and wonderful meals..and an open bar!


Intresting and thanks for the update. Yes, I was told that there was lots of info on PPC. So do you develope all your sites?? If so, how do you do that??
 
Actually Next September is the next proposed Domainfest ... in europe .

My rep has asked me for my opinions on locations.
the cities on the shortlist are Barcelona , Berlin , Amsterdam & Vienna.

It is supposed to be a smaller event than Domainfest Global ... but alll will be welcome I believe .

Ger
 
Actually Next September is the next proposed Domainfest ... in europe .

My rep has asked me for my opinions on locations.
the cities on the shortlist are Barcelona , Berlin , Amsterdam & Vienna.

It is supposed to be a smaller event than Domainfest Global ... but alll will be welcome I believe .

Ger

This september (2007) or next september (2008) ?
 
i asked them to skip Vienna.... much more fun ;) in the other 3 cities .. he he
 
Predator is seriously considering Florida in October.
Who's up for it?
Also anyone know what the weather's like then? :cool:
 
Predator is seriously considering Florida in October.
Who's up for it?
Also anyone know what the weather's like then? :cool:

I might be - as for the weather, compared to where I am, it'll be 'scorchio'
 
I might be - as for the weather, compared to where I am, it'll be 'scorchio'

Can't be worse than Derbyshire Jas! :yes:
I know we have an agreement, i get the drinks, you get the hooksters! :lol:
It's not hurricane season then is it? :eek:
 
Can't be worse than Derbyshire Jas! :yes:
I know we have an agreement, i get the drinks, you get the hooksters! :lol:
It's not hurricane season then is it? :eek:

LOL

Hurricane, hookers, blow job...
 
I heard Domainfest would be held a lot sooner than in September...
 
Predator is seriously considering Florida in October.
Who's up for it?
Also anyone know what the weather's like then? :cool:

I DO NOT go to Florida in October -- that's usually when the biggest hurricanes hit.
 
You would think that the Domain Roundtable website would be updated with an agenda and the price by now. It's already 5 months away. Has anyone been to one of those yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom