• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed domainlabs.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

areav

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
324
Reaction score
2
Hey, I am in the process of developing a domain that I have had for 8 years "domainlabs.com" And I recieved an opening offer of $1k from someone.
I am not going to take this offer now but what do you think is a reasonable value for it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom