Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DomainMarket.com -- Any Help, Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnNapoletano

John Napoletano
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm having problems with DomainMarket.com and was wondering if anyone here knows their owners or support people (or if it's a scam). I purchased a domain for $500 online http://www.domainmarket.com on 1/27/2010 and now it's 2/11/2010 and still haven't heard from them. I emailed 3 times, called and left a voicemail today. If I can't figure out what's up with this site then I have to fight it out with Paypal I guess.

Anyone know this company?

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe PayPal only alows you to dispute within 30 days or so. So you better make sure you either get feedback from them or dispute the payment.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where is the contact information on their website ?

valeria

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is Michael's Mann website. mikemann.com

JohnNapoletano

John Napoletano
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well the good news is that today 2/12/2010 I got control of the domain name I purchased. sdsinc asked where is the contact info...when you click to buy an email shows up as sales@ etc. The 3rd time I emailed that address I cc'd the email on the whois which was different. That whois person responded the next day and was very professional. Seems like many different sites involved domainmarket.com, domainassetholdings.com, and domaindiscover.com which is confusing. If you are going to spend a lot of money buying from them I would suggest contacting them first, use an escrow service, or at least paypal for small buys. I haven't had a deal go bad in 5 years but thought it was about to happen!

Bashar

Kuwaiti UNIX Geek
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this old topic up, but since this is the only thread I found about domainmarket.com thought of sharing my thoughts too.

i've purchased a domain for one of my clients 9 days ago and 0 reply on emails nor no one pickup the phone.

anyone knows any direct contact over there?

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this old topic up, but since this is the only thread I found about domainmarket.com thought of sharing my thoughts too.

i've purchased a domain for one of my clients 9 days ago and 0 reply on emails nor no one pickup the phone.

anyone knows any direct contact over there?

isnt this mike mann company, why dont you message him directly on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom