• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers DomainNeeded.com - Aged

Status
Not open for further replies.

janineg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I am looking to receive offers on: DomainNeeded.com


It is the perfect domain name for any domainer's portfolio or for those who want to develop a expired domain name site. Regardless of your need, it is flexible.

I am selling it because I haven't had the time to develop the domain myself.

Registrar: NameCheap
Registered since: Feb. 2007
Expires: Feb. 2013


Please post offer in the thread or send a PM.
Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom