• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed domainondemand.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredo

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
831
Reaction score
0
Please appraise the following domain:

domainondemand.com

Thanks,

Fredo
 
Anyone else ?
 
$0.00, how can you offer domains on demand? You're not going to hijack them, are you?
 
DomainMaster said:
$0.00, how can you offer domains on demand? You're not going to hijack them, are you?

Of course not! Just the ones available to register. I could also list the ones for sale at various marketplaces. When you provide music-videos on demand, do you have all the possible ones available on your website? However, I see your point with the taken domains... Thanks for the feedback.
 
If domain on demand is in demand then how what will happen to other names related to domains.

Domain on demandd means If i demand dnforum.com I should have it.
 
ok ok I won't develop it then. I had another understanding of the on demand. More based on keywords then on keyword + .com.
Like someone coming who wants a domain with the keyword "mobile", I would list all available mobilexxx domains with various extensions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom