• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DomainPeople & Namescout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whois-Search

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
3,119
Reaction score
1
Two members just pointed out to me that namescout and domainpeople no longer catch for SnapNames ?

I will update my site.


2nd June


"cyz.com" is registered with whois.domainpeople.com

Registrant:
Domain Deluxe
GPO 7628
Central, n/a n/a
Hong Kong

www.domaindeluxe.com ????
 
I find it very interesting that a few registrars have begun to jump ship....they are finding other methods of drop catching much more profitable. Personally, I think if WLS doesn't get implemented then several more will jump ship as well....
 
I snapped queenb.com but lost it. :sad:
 
Yesterday I saw that some names where registered with namescout, so does namescout still catch for snapnames?
rumore.com
satang.com

_Yakov_ can You tell something about it?
 
5th June

"edq.net" is registered with whois.namescout.com

Registrant

Name Administration Inc.
Box #10518
Grand Cayman
GC
12345
KY
 
I had a snap on a domain today, namescout.com got it but whois does not show up my name. I think namescout does not catch for Snapnames anymore, I wasted the snap :sad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom