Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domains blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anybody see the "Domains Blocked" text when visiting their typo domains? I have it across all my domains in my account all of a sudden??

Domain summit 2024

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea, sometimes happen. don't know how and why? but after few days, mine went ok. Have anybody understood why?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anybody see the "Domains Blocked" text when visiting their typo domains? I have it across all my domains in my account all of a sudden??
I've never seen this. Who do you have it parked with or is it actually parked?

Care to list a domain name so we can have a look-see?

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Many parksites use the "Giants" for their publishing needs and have to conform to their rules. That said, if google doesnt like the word google in a domain they will order it off the chart for anyone they deal with. I have a few blocked, and banned even. I personally like my parking supplier so I'm not too upset about it. I really appreciated it when they informed me immediately when they had to do it. On the other hand if I were not told about it and was blocked without knowing my domain was sitting in cyber-blankness I'd feel compensation were owed. I get real pissed when my domains/sites arent resolving to a real parksite or website (devaluates). Godaddy did that to me twice, they banned the name and even after a week of me phoning them long distance with support they finally told me it was banned, it was showing as an error untill then. So for the record, Godaddy will ban/disable a site without telling you.

I won't devulge the names, so dont ask.. and please dont quote my content.

Joyeux Noël Tabarnak

Jack

gmedya

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
same here from 3 days. And there is no comment from PD. Mailed them several times. This problem occured 15 days ago on some domains and they redirected to another source.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyones have any mind about ksnt27.com ? I have my domains parking at parkingdots redirect to that site .

BlackAlbatros

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did anyone try to resubmit the domains? Any idea if that will work? :greenconfused:

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the email I received from Parkingdots:

Parkingdots said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Yahoo has cancelled your account due to advertiser complaints and click fraud concerns. They have recorded zero advertiser conversion from your domains for the duration of your having a parking account with us. We were forced to cancel your account effective 12/22/06.

Barbara Reininger

Marketing Support

Well I guess everyone that is having the same problem should their email. I guess Yahoo doesn't find us to be converting.

Now I am forced to park with someone else. Parkingdots was doing great for me. But I'm not totally angry, as long as I still receive my $3,000+ payment for the last month I'll be okay.

sattv2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont think you will be seeing your payment...I had the same message from PD - account cancelled. I did NOT receive payment yet for October and I dont think I will. I emailed them in regards to the issue but no one responded. I dont see why they would not honor payment since the pay on net 45. Anyone with more info should jump into this.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They reassured me that I would.

I think your payment will come at the end of this month or at the start of January. They pay NET 60 to tell you the truth.

sattv2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lets hope so. I still dont have a response from Barbara...

ClickEarn

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Net 45... HOW LAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom