• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domains featured in a song by my favorite band!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
I thought this was interesting - these are the lyrics to the song "I'm Designer" by Queens of the Stone Age. They're an incredible modern rock group and this song is from their latest album titled Era Vulgaris:

My generation's for sale,
Beats a steady job.
How much have you got?
My generation don't trust no one,
Its hard to blame,
Not even ourselves.
The thing that's real for us is: fortune and fame,
All the rest seems like work.
Its just like Diamonds
In shit.

I'm high class I'm a whore,
Actually both,
Basically I'm a pro,
We've all got our own style
(of baggage),
Why hump it yourself,
You've made me an offer that I can refuse,
(course either way I get screwed)
Counter proposal:
I go home & Jerk off.

It's truly a lie. I counterfeit myself,
It's truly a lie. I counterfeit myself,
You don't own, you don't own, you don't own,
You don't own what none can buy,
You don't own, neither do I.

High and mighty you say selling out is a sham,
Is that the name of your book?
Push a silver spoon in your ass,
No more holding us down,
(dog. down mutt. Nice mutt)
You're insulted, You can't be bought or sold.
Translation: offer too low.
You don't know what you're worth,
It isn't much,
My piano is for sale.
How many times must I sell myself before my pieces are gone?
I'm one of a kind,
I'm designer.

Never again will I repeat myself,
Enough is never enough,
Never again will I repeat myself.

It used to be the plan was: screwing the man
Now its have sex with a man,
(After he buys you .com for sale at a low, low price)


It's truly a lie, I counterfeit myself,
Its truly a lie, I counterfeit myself,
You don't own , you don't own, you don't own me,
You don't own what none can buy,
You don't own
Neither do I,
Neither do I,
Either,
I'm designer.
 
I knew QoSA were domainers... ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom