• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale domains snaps.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jquail

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 9, 2003
Messages
321
Reaction score
2
Is there any disadvantage when using domainsnaps.com over snapnames themselves?

How can they offer it cheaper than snapnames and yet use snapnames themselves?

Do they have a worse record at getting names than an actual snapback?
 
They use the snapnames API. This allows them to interface with their system as a reseller and get snaps at a cheaper price.

I don't know if there is an advantage of one over another but there currently is another thread talking about snaps.com vs. domainsnaps.com
 
You can only get 3 exchanges with domainsnaps.com.
At snapnames.com you get unlimited exchanges for one year.
Same amount of the resources is used at domainsnaps.com and snapnames.com
 
I will add that I have usually caught something by the 3rd exchange on any reseller snaps.
 
I agree. Unless, you are getting snapnames at a discount. You are better off buying the snaps (snaps.com, domainsnaps.com, and in the future sanganame.com).

And, with snaps.com you get some bells and whistles that domainsnaps does not offer.

Also, you have payment options with Snaps.com. Whereas, with DomainSnaps. you have to use Worldpay? Plus, you have to enter your data in everytime you use it.

With Snaps, you enter it once and that is it. Very helpful when you are rushing to register a number of names.

Gregr, I am sorry I keep you flowering!!!
 
Originally posted by actnow
in the future sanganame.com)
Isn't that generally what you do after you've caught it, and you want to brag? :D

~ Nexus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom