• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers DomainsAreCool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMaN

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
35
http://www.domainsarecool.com/

I bought the site a few weeks back and planned to develop it. However, I had another site come up that is now taking my time and I just don't have the time for it. It includes a domain forum, blog, and links directory list. It generates a few uniques a day (~10 a day in the past week or so) and previously it was generating a good 30+ a day.

Everything is there as you see. This site certainly does have the potential and can be a very fun project at the same time.

I just do not have the time for it, unfortunately. My loss is your gain. Payment via Paypal please. Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks.
 
Thanks for the information, small oversight on my part in the server move.

http://www.domainsarecool.com/blog/

That's the link to the blog. I've created the subdomain although sometimes that seems to take a while to set in.
 
You bought it for 20 at wht. I will take it from you for 30.
 
Thanks for your offer.

I've put a little work in it so it's not just like I'm turning around to resale the website after doing nothing to it. I'll consider your offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom