Michael Cyger, Publisher of DNAcademy.com
- Mar 9, 2011
- Reaction score
In this DomainSherpa Review:
- We learn what the Sherpas bought or sold recently: DGT.com, NoPrisoners.com, RCKC.com
- An investor’s portfolio is appraised: Lancets.com, BloodGlucoseMonitors.com, NeckBraces.com…
- Get your bids in soon for EasyRide.com, FloridaPools.com, LaundryBasket.com…
- A surprising result when a Sherpa summits the mountain in the “Name That Price” game
- Plus, much more!
- Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
- What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
- Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
- Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
- Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?