• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

domainsite hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Do anyone know if Domainsite was actually hacked and the whois information messed up? I was looking at purchasing a domain, agreed on a price but then I checked whois and the name and address weren't valid.
 
i dont think they were, all my whois info is correct . if they did i heard nothing about it.
 
Yeah, that's what the guy said who I was trying to buy the domain off of. He said it was hacked and it messed up his whois. Glad I didn't go through with it.
 
i would just email scott [at] domainsite -dot- com about it, he will answer any questions you have.
 
Site seems fine. If it was hacked they probably aren't announcing it to everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom