• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Dormate.com - Still remember your dormates?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
Dormate.com

and

Dormates.com

I know many people may think the right spelling should be Dorm Mate, but DORMMATE doesn't look nice, like many people write roommate as roomate. Also, as far as I know (I also asked many friends of mine), they usually use the word "Dormate" in their blog or letters.

Personally, I like these two domains, and would like to setup an online album for people to store photos of their happy school lifes. I know dorm life may not that popular in western countries, but in Asia, there are usually 4 - 8 ppl in same dorm room, especially in University.

I know these two domains may even not worth Reg Fee but do you think they make sense as for my development plan?

Thank you in advance for the comments and suggestions.

:)
 
reg fee.

Just doesnt work for me.

Dor Mate
Dorm Ates

... back to the drawing board.
 
Thank you for the input Namestrands. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom