• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale download.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whois-Search

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
3,119
Reaction score
1
Yesterday www.detagged.co.uk got :

download.co.uk

for a client.

Another great catch for the best .co.uk catcher today

:D
 
Detagged.co.uk were again successful for me:

Seems like a few people are concentrating on 3 letter .co.uk, this isnt a bad thing but most uk companies are not prepared and sometimes take offence at being offered their company initials (for example) for an exagerated amount.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the 3 letter .co.uk and what money they get, of course it will be a great profit on reg fee with a "min" re-sale value I would guess £500, though this is as always to the right buyer at the right time.
 
I better run that 3 Letter .co.uk script again LOL
 
min" re-sale value I would guess £500, though this is as always to the right buyer at the right time.

This is the problem, re-sale,,, how many top range .co.uk domains are just sitting there waiting for the right buyer, some will be waiting longer than they thought imo, some great names have gone recently and I see nothing being done with them.
 
an excellent domain name, and not that it was being asked to be appraised but I would say round the £20,000 > £25,000 range

Shak
 
Impossible to appraise, so many factors but I dont think £20k can be justified.
 
Originally posted by NeilUK
Impossible to appraise, so many factors but I dont think £20k can be justified.

care to explain why this can not be justified.

Shak
 
care to explain why this can not be justified.
--------------------------------------------------------
As I mentioned appraisals aernt worth spit, but it will be interesting to see who owns the domain in 6months/1year and if its a new owner how much they paid :)

Good luck to them if they can get £20k, we,ll see.
 
Glad to see an outcome to a discussion so quick:)

£10k it is :)

Congrats to detagged.co.uk and owner
 
This name could easly pass Pound20K. Infinite oppurtunities.

SAF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom