• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DownloadCo.com - pls appraise, thx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
DownloadCo.com

Many domain with Co(Company) suffix has been regged.

How do you think of this name?

Thx in advance:)
 
Low XX but you might develop it into a site. It doesn't sound half bad I just would reg it my self but since you already did put up some stuff on it maybe even a one page with links and some ads to earn few $$$ so it covers the cost.

Cheers
 
Low XX but you might develop it into a site. It doesn't sound half bad I just would reg it my self but since you already did put up some stuff on it maybe even a one page with links and some ads to earn few $$$ so it covers the cost.

Cheers

Thank you AngelPlatform, your comments does help.

I have got download keywords domains for my development, which is download.la (I also own upload.la).

Do wanna a catchy .com name, so I picked this up. :)

Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom