• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Drink-store(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
I WOULD LOVE EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS & APPRAISALS PLEASE :yes:

Thankyou :)
 
Please do keep 'em coming Chaps.......:uhoh:
 
Thankyou Rockefeller for your Perceptive Appraisal :)

More suggestions please....
 
The .com wouldnt be worth too much without the hyphen.

I suggest only using hyphens for very strong keywords.
 
Can't see much use , reg fee also.

perhaps if you develop some sort of site (e-commerce ?,drink recipes ?)

Then maybe it would be worth more.
 
nice elaboration rockefeller, i agree 100%
 
Worth about a bottle deposit... sorry.
 
Thankyou to ya all for the input :)

.... I think I get the message ;)

Cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom