Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Driver.info, Fly.biz, Care.info, Credit.biz, 24k.co.uk plus many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you please provide BINs for all names?

Thank you for the latest offers, they have been updated.

BIN's are added as per the owners request, at this time we are still accepting offers on the names without BIN's.

Thanks.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tents.info $40

Busynic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Withdrawn - per thread closure.

Last edited:

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have any domains in this thread actually been SOLD???

This is starting to look like a major waste of time for the serious buyers. If you're not going to sell these domain names let us know so we can un-subscribe this thread.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe that was the high offer

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is probably a few dozen of us waiting on bins for domains actually getting interest - not those without...

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Sorry if you think this is dragging on a bit.....
I am not looking for a "quick sale" simply the best price- you should be able to relate to that ?? Once I get a decent offer there will be sales. If you think this is a waste of time then please feel free to unsubscribe- sorry for any inconvenience- but I must say some of the offers posted are indeed a waste of time though. I will look at some BINs for all the domains if no decent offers come along.
Thanks,
David (owner) Please PMs to axeman as he is on commission.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Sorry if you think this is dragging on a bit.....
I am not looking for a "quick sale" simply the best price- you should be able to relate to that ?? Once I get a decent offer there will be sales. If you think this is a waste of time then please feel free to unsubscribe- sorry for any inconvenience- but I must say some of the offers posted are indeed a waste of time though. I will look at some BINs for all the domains if no decent offers come along.
Thanks,
David (owner) Please PMs to axeman as he is on commission.

If you want to have a week long auction, then go to an auction house (Sedo, ebay, or wherever) and HAVE AN AUCTION.

But don't waste everyone's time but posting a long list of domains, refusing/ignoring all offers (many of which have now expired). Not selling anything on your list after a week is not "dragging on", it speaks more of "non-interested seller with no intention of selling, just looking for a free appraisal". Experienced sellers have seen this a hundred times before.

And don't ask for offers, refuse to post a BIN, and then complain about the offers you do get. That's just a dumb move.

There are only a handful of us premium .info buyers in the entire world, and jacking around with them is a very bad move on your part.

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been away in London last cple of days on my partners dads death watch.
Sorry for the inconvenience and to waste your time. I intended to leave it a cple of weeks and then accept some best offers. Sorry if you don’t like it- Wow this forum is so friendly !

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]juniper- I have just seen you are asking $50k for your preimium .infos and are getting all shirty that i am not accepting your $750 for 5 right away? and then calling me dumb. Do you really want to do biz with me- or just upset me- and rip me off?
[/FONT]

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No disrespect to axeman, but you seem to have missed the point of a broker.
Why introduce a middleman for a forum sale..

None the less, I agree with Juniper. Many of us have significant funding in place to purchase good domains. This does not come across as a sale: there is no indication of price, there is no time line etc etc.

I simply cannot afford to have thousands tied up in offers, which are seemingly being ignored because there are to many other opportunities coming and going on a daily basis. We cant allocate funds without a range, or an idea of how long our funds are going to be tied up for.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been away in London last cple of days on my partners dads death watch.
Sorry for the inconvenience and to waste your time. I intended to leave it a cple of weeks and then accept some best offers. Sorry if you don’t like it- Wow this forum is so friendly !

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]juniper- I have just seen you are asking $50k for your preimium .infos and are getting all shirty that i am not accepting your $750 for 5 right away? and then calling me dumb. Do you really want to do biz with me- or just upset me- and rip me off?
[/FONT]

If you posted in this thread that you're ending this sale on a specific date, no problem. If you posted here that the sales were on hold while you took care of a personal matter, no problem.

But you did NONE of that.

As to your post about my sales, are you a BANNED DNF USER? Your account was opened TODAY, so what's this talk about offers you've made to me in the past? I've never refused to post a BIN then complained about a lowball offer.

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Sorry i did not make myself crystal.
I am not a banned DNF user- this is my first ever account.
The $50,000 is the tag price on your website.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Call me sensitive but I have not warmed to you- submit a decent offer or go away[/FONT]

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Sorry i did not make myself crystal.
I am not a banned DNF user- this is my first ever account.
The $50,000 is the tag price on your website.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Call me sensitive but I have not warmed to you- submit a decent offer or go away[/FONT]

If it has a $50,000 price tag then why are you saying it doesn't have a price?? And what does a listing on a seller's site have to do with you posting a bogus sale thread on DNF?

I couldn't care less whether you are warm or not, you (and your "broker") seem to be violating DNF policy by posting sales threads with no intent to sell.

Start following the policy of this forum or go away, Mr. ZERO Trader Rating with an account a few hours old.

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]....which reinforces what we were thinking. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am/ have been negotiating with several other users and will be making sales soon- thanks guys. We have not violated any DNF policy in any way. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only broker allowed to post names for sale in this section.
Gold member is not allowed to make comments or remarks even you are the owner.

Please respect the rules.

Thanks,

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, i have just woken up, and see the owner has joined up and responded to mainly Juniper and Gua. I have always answered PM's and stated what is happening in the thread. Juniper what gives you the right to come into my thread and dictate sales terms?

This sale is only a week old, and with so many domains it is unreasonable to expect a sale in such a short time, given the quality of some of these names. I have clearly stated the sales terms in the thread, yet some people feel a need to add bulk offers of minimum amounts with a time period attached to the offer. there really is no reason why people should be making comments in this thread such as "waste of time".

Gua you sent me a PM yesterday which i replied to and i awaited your offer, it never came, and now you state your offers are ignored? I agree that David should not have come onto the thread and commented, not sure what brought this on other than being frustrated by the comments.

I must admit the plan was take offers, add BIN's, many which have been added, push a few to SEDO and add further BINs for the rest. I'm not sure that this sale can continue given the current circumstances, i am quite upset by the whole scenario which has unfolded.

To sum things up i ask, dose anybody really think they could sell all these domains in one week? I highly doubt it.

Given the complete lack of respect shown all round i feel the need to shut this thread down, i will not tolerate this.

Last edited:

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Agreed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I genuinely want to sell some names and feel axeman and I have been attacked, dictated too and insulted- can I recommend “how to win friends and influence people” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Apologies to those more polite domineers who have been in touch- please pm me or axeman if interested. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Johnn- I did not know I was not allowed to have input on here- I was addressing the inaccuracy’s posted. My apologies- but rest assured I will not again after this post.
[/FONT]
Thanks,
David
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators