• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale drop time on netsol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
How long does it take for domains registered with networksolutions.com to drop after expiry?
 
I thought it was 5 days but I think it's actually 6 cause the one I was watching just got snagged by BuyDomains. I am p*ssed too. They probably had a snap on it!
 
Careful you're mixing up expiry and delete cycle dates.

It's 5-6 days after it hits the delete cycle.

Too figure out when a netsol expiry will drop.

Close one eye, stand on your toes, twirl in a circle while holding your finger in the air to get the wind direction. Throw your dart at a calendar on the third twirl while kicking the dog. Divide the date by the number of yelps from the dog. Subtract your kids allowance while adding the x's alimony.

Works every time.:D


PS I'm applying for a patent on this method so don't even think of copying it.
 
DropWizard is your $120 non-refundable if you grab a name? What are some high profile names you grabbed before?
 
non-refundable?? You mean I have to pay $120 even if they don't grab the name for me???
 
Where would you get that?

The front of the site say very specifically you only "PAY FOR SUCCESS"

Do you need that translated?:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom