Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

dropking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>but I doubt if any of us are getting rich given the current market situation

Speak for yourself, Padre.

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey

instead of trashing someone on a public forum did you verifiy with email expressing your issue with the reply as there is always the possibility of a mistake typo or missing text.

understand your not happy but hope you gave him oportunity to explain

i know harold and have always have been treated with courtesty even when he wouldnt give me what i wanted.

his only characater defect is that rustbucket he drives.

no issue with reporting experience with vendors on forums but hope the situation was addressed with him first.

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow i just logged in using the password "not"

couldnt help it

jk

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>his only characater defect is that rustbucket he drives.

Vicious! :^)

You should see his eyes bug out when he lets you drive it, and your pelting down the pacific highway near Santa Barbara at 120MPH in traffic. That car's got NADS! ANd he's got big nads for letting me behind the wheel.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. why "NOT"???
Well, for starters you used some infantile Hotmail adress, refused to list a phone number and other contact info. As stated, it IS a Private service and I do not know you and you refused to even give me decent contact info to even get to know you. While I am not looking for intimacy here, I DO need to ensure that I could trust you to pay your bill! Nothing that you have posted here has given me any further confidence in your integrity so please do not bother to re-apply (a 4th time!!).

2. Dennis, YGM. You are "unlocked". Sorry for the delay, SOMEBODY seems to have posted a link to my PRIVATE signup page and evey kook on the internet has been trying to sign up. Thanks a lot Benno.... GRRRRR.

3. My car is NOT a "rust bucket". too funny... And Drew, the only reason I let YOU drive is because if I drove us back I would have had to dry your seat off afterwards!! heh heh. Glad you had fun.

4. Different thread, but DNPowerless is again full of bologna - Elequa is definitely NOT "Mrs. Jello" and ALL of your speculations are not only incorrect but laughable (as usual).

Hopefully, this has cleared up a few things. However, I AM a 'bastard' and I do NOT tolerate nonsense from morons. THAT MUCH is TRUE!

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cartoonz
1. why "NOT"???
Well, for starters you used some infantile Hotmail adress, refused to list a phone number and other contact info. As stated, it IS a Private service and I do not know you and you refused to even give me decent contact info to even get to know you. While I am not looking for intamacy here, I DO need to ensure that I could trust you to pay your bill! Nothing that you have posted here has given me any further confidence in your integrity so please do not bother to re-apply (a 4th time!!).

4. Different thread, but DNPowerless is again full of balogna - Elequa is definitely NOT "Mrs. Jello" and ALL of your speculations are not only incorrect but laughable (as usual).

Hopefully, this has cleared up a few things. However, I AM a prick and I do NOT tolerate nonsense from morons. THAT MUCH is TRUE!

Your site never specified that a hotmail address could not be used. I've used the same one for years and none of the other services have had a problem with it. Again, i understand it is a private service and you have a right to refuse service to anyone, but i also have a right to discuss my experiences with such a service especially when someone responds in such an arrogant and philistine manner.

I find it incredible the sharp contrast between dropking's utter contempt for potential customers and the incredible politeness and outstanding support when dealing with places like gordon's dropwizard, namefox etc.

In any case best regards, and good luck with your site.
Thank you for the clarifications and taking the time to respond.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Elequa is definitely NOT "Mrs. Jello" and ALL of your speculations are not only incorrect but laughable (as usual)

Geez, I don't know why people repeatedly make that gender mistake. Elequa is a guy and so he can't be Mrs Jello. Obviously therefore he's Mr Jello.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kidkool

i also have a right to discuss my experiences with such a service especially when someone responds in such an arrogant and philistine manner.

no phone number?

"[email protected]" or the like is expected to elicit respect and obvious professionalism?

and then you come here and try to "trash" me in a public forum instead of trying to contact me privately and professionally?

You are of course correct, those "other" services are far hungrier than mine. I wonder why?

Anyway, Best of Luck to you in all of your endevours.

Toonz

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

no phone number?

"[email protected]" or the like is expected to elicit respect and obvious professionalism?

I had never experienced any animosity from others with regards to my email address. It is several years old, and i have too much stuff attached to it to change it besides just the nostalgic affection i have for it. I have not used a home phone in nearly a year, and most people contact me at my work number which i don't usually give out over the internet.

and then you come here and try to "trash" me in a public forum instead of trying to contact me privately and professionally?

there was no point in contacting you directly since i immediately knew at that point i had no further interest in using your service, and i posted to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

You are of course correct, those "other" services are far hungrier than mine. I wonder why?

I don't find this to be a particularly noble statement, but if that is the way you feel than that is fine.

Its clear that we just didn't hit it off at the right angle. Everyone knows you're a pro, and i'm not going to go around trashing you or anything of that nature. Apologize for the misunderstanding on my part...

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
KidKool: Harold's right about the Hotmail address. While you might like it, you'd give a better impression by picking one of your domain names that you don't intend to sell (one with valid WHOIS info), and use an email from that domain to do "business" under.

It takes time to build trust on the 'net, and I only give Hotmail addresses out to spammers, for the most part. :)

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GeorgeK
KidKool: Harold's right about the Hotmail address. While you might like it, you'd give a better impression by picking one of your domain names that you don't intend to sell (one with valid WHOIS info), and use an email from that domain to do "business" under.

It takes time to build trust on the 'net, and I only give Hotmail addresses out to spammers, for the most part. :)

yeah i have done his before and i always end up selling the domain or the email forwarding service has extreme delays. i have over 400 accounts on the internet for endless affiliate programs, webhosts, forums, etc and i will stick with the hotmail address and just leave it at that.

The only times in history in which i ever had a problem was when i tried to sign up at geekvillage a couple of years ago and had to use my "gnutella.com.kg" email address which no longer works or when i signed up at sedo.co.uk and i've already forgotten if i still own the domain name i used for that one.

In any case, its not the end of the world for me not using this service. I was only looking to sign up with as many places as possible to consolidate my efforts on a name that is dropping soon.

best regards

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK

Glad this is all settled.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Darn .. BMW 850 .. Dinan .. i cant even spell it :)

Only 120 MPH .. is that he best it can do .. huh ..

:)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Harold is a great guy, just follow the guide lines and show that you are serious about this business, and it might turn out ok. Thanks for the stuff earlier today Harold!! Much appreciated!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom