Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Droppin.net - Brand New "at-cost" Drop-catching Service... Beta Testers Wanted

ludacwisp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Hello,

I have launched a brand new hosted drop-catching solution called Droppin.net. We currently have seamless API integration with NameBright (getting great results here), NameSilo, and Dynadot. I am seeking daily domainers who register at least 5-7 domains per week to thoroughly test the service and provide us with your questions and comments as we continue to finish building out the site.

More specifically, it would be nice to see some users of other personal drop-catching systems including hosted solutions or desktop solutions to give our service a shot and tell us how we compare. Please watch the video to see all of the features we offer. To my knowledge, this is the first server-hosted, "hands-off" drop-catching site of this nature. We are very excited about its release.

In its current state, the drop-catching system is very solid and thoroughly tested. The filtration and search tools are extremely powerful but still slightly glitchy and being actively worked on. The purpose of this test is to see how many drops/users we are able to handle daily without sacrificing speed to help establish a fair monthly pricing model. A lot of work has gone into the back-end resource allocation for the drop engine, so we are willing to take on a few beta testers.

I look forward to receiving your PMs in regards to this wonderful opportunity, and look forward to working together with fellow dropcatchers to help make the service the best that it can possibly be.

Warm Regards,
drewtowers [at] gmail.com
Developer - Droppin.net

rightsidebanner.jpg

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom