Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

dropping domain script

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollayo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a dropping domain script o use for myself... do registers allow it

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by npunatar
does anyone know where i can get a dropping domain script o use for myself... do registers allow it

i've been over this a million times. nobody will sell one on the forums. i annoyed people to no end trying to get one. people do not share these. also you will not likely be able to compete with anyone unless you can produce something that can get at least a few hundred attempts per second..

read up on things and write your own...

beashnet

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not only will the programmer cost easily $10k+, the high-end servers & bandwidth will cost a large sum as well.

It's not exactly a good idea to use an ordinary $199/month server for it. You also need to find optimal connections to the appropriate registrars.. So if a certain ISP reaches a registrar (milliseconds) faster than another, go with it. It'll make a difference for sure.

PM me if you have any questions. And no I don't have an advanced copy myself, only a medium one.. and yes I can get you in touch with the appropriate programmers, but don't bother pm'ing me if you can't cough up the cash :D

beashnet

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh and a deal with the registrar(s) beforehand is also an excellent idea so they know you'll be bogging down their servers a few times a day :D

hollayo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What would I ask a programmer to do exactly... I am surrounded by some of the world best programmers / to be programmrs (plus i donot have 10k especially sinc wls is coming soon).... do you guys know how long it would take for a person to do it.

-Thanks

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by npunatar
What would I ask a programmer to do exactly... I am surrounded by some of the world best programmers / to be programmrs (plus i donot have 10k especially sinc wls is coming soon).... do you guys know how long it would take for a person to do it.

-Thanks

i'll help you if you will share whatever script can be whipped up
pm me

gariben

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i just created a program (not a script) that checks about 300-950 domains per minute (the speed depends on the bandwidth, cpu, memory, etc).

Now the only thing i'm afraid is that the registrars might ban me.

anybody have any previous experience with registrars?

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it won't take that long if you have written one before!!

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gariben
i just created a program (not a script) that checks about 300-950 domains per minute (the speed depends on the bandwidth, cpu, memory, etc).

Now the only thing i'm afraid is that the registrars might ban me.

anybody have any previous experience with registrars?

does it just check for availability? or does it reg too..

some people have been warned, banned just for excessive hand regging at one click registrars, so its possible. your best bet is to try to cut a deal with a registrar to get permission to run it. also you might be able to get away with it if you spread it out across a few of them rather than just hammering one.

gariben

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it does the check and auto register at once.

also, it doesn't use the server's bandwidth and cpu. the program uses my actual pc's cpu and bandwidth.

anyways, i'm going to go live with one registrar for the time being. If they banned me, I can always switch to another registrar.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gariben
it does the check and auto register at once.

also, it doesn't use the server's bandwidth and cpu. the program uses my actual pc's cpu and bandwidth.

anyways, i'm going to go live with one registrar for the time being. If they banned me, I can always switch to another registrar.

well pm me if you want to make a deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators