• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DropTracker.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipxaway

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
I just picked this up from a nice domain taster who let it drop a few days after regging it

I think it's a great domain and it makes me wish I could program, so I could make a nice tool/site kind of like JustDropped. Eventually I may hire someone to do it or if I can find a partner... But yeah, what would you guys place on the value of the domain?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom