• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DropWizard grabbed Brassieres.com for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by gourd
Aw! I wanted monograms, buttocks, and toes! :(

Of course I mean the .net, .net and .org :razz:

But you already got brassieres, I mean the .com :D.
 
Oh, I got birthplace.net too.. :)
 
Originally posted by Beachie
obscene.net is sitting in my dotster account and I've been billed, but the whois hasn't updated! A bit weird?!
Congratulations! :) A nice catch and this name had a snap on it too. I was after this name and put a 8.75 bid in NameWinner, but later give in cause I spent too much on domains lately. So you actually have saved my CC bill :D.
 
Thanks 888 :)

I'm not sure I got it yet though.. I'll wait for the whois to update (seems to be slow recently!?).

<EDIT>
Woohoo! Yes, I did get it :)

elequa got archivers.net

Looks like gordon is doing some nice work at dropwizard - he picked up eighty.com
</EDIT>
 
We need to change this thread to I got a .net thread. :)
 
Originally posted by gregr
We need to change this thread to I got a .net thread. :)
You're just jealous because you only have .com's :laugh:
 
Originally posted by Beachie
You're just jealous because you only have .com's :laugh:


lol gregr is the one who spent 4300 on a .org! it was a good one though...
 
Originally posted by kidkool
lol gregr is the one who spent 4300 on a .org! it was a good one though...
Yes, that one is definately a Perfect Name (tm)

:)
 
Hey Cynthia (gourd),

Many congrats on the name,

I am also with reason to thanks Gordon after he got me CheapDiamonds.com earlier in the week.
 
Looks like gordon is doing some nice work at dropwizard - he picked up eighty.com

Confess

How did you know that early?

:D

you should rename this place detectiveforum.com:)
 
I noticed that Beachie also Masturbates.net :rolleyes:

I only own one .net and one .org the rest are .com and .us
 
Originally posted by clemzonguy
I noticed that Beachie also Masturbates.net :rolleyes:
Hahaha :) I'm sure everyone masturbates.net..
 
Originally posted by gmartfin
Confess

How did you know that early?

:D

you should rename this place detectiveforum.com:)
Beachie knows all muhahahahaha.

Not really :)
 
Originally posted by gourd
:razz:
I am very, very happy with this acquisition. :)

I am also very happy for you Cynthia because 10 months ago I took out the SnapBack on this domain name, but a few months later I changed it for another name because the SB was nearing its expiration. In some warped way, I would have been :sad: if Snap had grabbed the name for the new SB holder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom