• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale dropwizard only glorified snapnames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dropwizard is a glorified copy of MikeMike's drop ideas at awregistry

Once again your incredible ability to open your mouth and pontificate on something you know utterly nothing about astounds me.

Your ongoing ignorance of the drop process and your pathetic little site with your "top drop" catches is trite.

Is it true you got fired from here a couple of weeks ago and had to beg to be let back in???? Pathetic!!!!!!!!!

You have no business being a moderator here.
 
1. MikeMike told me

2. You have no business pissing me off behind my back - I have heard what you have been saying

3. My pathetic little site gets more traffic than yours ever will

4. I didn't beg I asked
 
Gordon, thou shalt not argue with your ride or piss off the moderator!
 
1. MikeMike told me

Oh well that makes it so:rolleyes:

Do you honestly think MikeMike is the only guy with ideas in the industry. I was involved with other registriesand the drop industry years before I started dealing with AW.

You have no business pissing me off behind my back - I have heard what you have been saying

I've said nothing behind your back. Everything I've said about you is posted in this forum. And you started it months ago with your derogatory comments about dropwizard. I put up with your snide comments about us for a while but now you'll get it back.

My pathetic little site gets more traffic than yours ever will
And searching the whois is sooooo profitable:rolleyes:

I didn't beg I asked

roflmao
when you get fired to ask to come back is begging. Have you no pride at all.

Pathetic.
 
Gordon, thou shalt not argue with your ride or piss off the moderator!

The moderator has pissed me off on more than one occassion. His ignorance and willingness to share it astounds me. Given his lack of knowledge you'd think he'd shut up, sit back and LEARN.
 
CAGE!-CAGE!-CAGE!-CAGE!-CAGE!
 
OK now.... there will be nobody put in a cage. I don't like cages for animals or humans either one. Maybe some boxing gloves are in order here (for Andrew & Gordon) - but no cages.

"They may take away our drops........ but they will never take..... OUR FREEDOM!" :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom