• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DropWizard operational?

Status
Not open for further replies.

com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
2
Hey, is DropWizard.com operation? have you cought any names using it? I am betting on a very cool name and i just wanted to know what my chances are here.
 
The yuse to catch names, a few months ago they got a 2 letter (I believe) but lately (last monthish) they have been suXXXing
 
BTW, the owner is a member on the forum,

sorry owner for the bad remarks :(
 
they got jamaicanmusic.com I'd say that was a good catch since nw bid was 1k
 
Hey, is DropWizard.com operation? have you cought any names using it? I am betting on a very cool name and i just wanted to know what my chances are here.

DropWizard.com is very much alive and well :) If you really want the domain, I would strongly recommend that you place a bonus bid on it. That will at least increase your chances of getting it with us.
 
can we have a sample of a recent good catch you did please?
 
DropWizard has in the fairly recent past got Lawnmowers.net and OxfordCircus.com for me. Not million-dollar names, but I'm happy with them and with DW's service.
 
Yep, they are doing just fine. All my questions were answered. As for their wizardry, stay tuned, i will have something to say about that tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom