• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DrugAZ.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianH

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Just started to develope. Do you think this will have some value? Any thoughts would be awesome. Thank you! :cool:
 
Well, it is pretty enough, but I think you are going in the wrong direction. You should get hold of a major online player in the drug store market space and work a deal with them to get product feed and checkout.

I don't know if anyone has developed a transaction API like Amazon for the drug store space, but I would suggest you see if you can find one.

Properly developed and marketed, this could be an outstanding name.

-Commerce
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I wouldnt know how to develope it that far. I was thinking more along the lines of affiliate links but a product feed and checkout could be some great money if I can figure out how to do this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom