• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DS > ProRedirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdmedia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
626
Reaction score
0
Ok ok color me noob but I have never used DomainSponsor actively. I'm trying to get some names up in there but wanna use dns redirection instead of url forwarding. I know proredirect.com is the way to go so I regged there and logged in but now I have no clue what to do. I see all sorts of buttons but I can't really use them.

Any advise?
 
You have to use proredirect.com
make a new account there, and then search here in this forum, it should have some tutorials about it.
 
rdmedia said:
Ok ok color me noob but I have never used DomainSponsor actively. I'm trying to get some names up in there but wanna use dns redirection instead of url forwarding. I know proredirect.com is the way to go so I regged there and logged in but now I have no clue what to do. I see all sorts of buttons but I can't really use them.

Any advise?

if i ever catch you in chat, i'll try to walk you through it.

as someone else had to do for me :)
 
biggedon said:
if i ever catch you in chat, i'll try to walk you through it.

as someone else had to do for me :)

Thanks B, I'll try to catch you there sometime
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom