• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DuJour.TV & DuJour.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermania

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know of any French domain boards?

Or something like a French DNF.

I would like to get DuJour.TV and DuJour.info in front of that audience.

Thanks.
 
reg fee.

I didn't know OfTheDay.tv/info had any value in english ?

Sorry.
 
reg fee.

I didn't know OfTheDay.tv/info had any value in english ?

Sorry.

Hi Romain, du jour actually does has alot of value here in America and in english.

Google about 13,000,000 for "du jour"

The beautiful thing about just having du jour, is that it leaves it very open ended and shorter to type, for instance you could make it into

Video(s) of the day
Special(s) Retail
Food
Chef
Recipes
News
Portal
??? anything you like.

While I know it has value I do not think the owner of dujour.com will get the $75,000 she quoted me to buy it. lol

My own guess would be around $1000 for the pair. You never know maybe more maybe less. It is very interesting what some people see as having value and others see as having little or no value.

I have read more stories of people letting their names drop, only to be picked up and marketed to the right people and making $1000's.
 
You can put it on sedo.fr but honestly i agree with romain's appraisal : it worth nothing on french market.
 
Well if you are saying that also mabe that market is not where I need to be. I will market to Americans then. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom