• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed dvd.sh

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R22

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I sat on evd.sh for a few years because I speculated that EVD (enhanced versatile disc) was going take over from dvd.....in the meantime dvd.sh became available and I could not resist.

Only just regged dvd.sh so it has no traffic im aware of yet.

Thoughts on this domain name would be appreciated.

R22
 
Being the owner of 5 dvd.ext names, I would say you're looking at high $xx to low $xxx to a reseller, lower-mid to mid $xxx to an end user. I have .tv, .sc, .gs, .vg, and .tc. Good luck! :)
 
$80 is reg fee(high $xx)
So, I would say reg fee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom