• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DVDReady.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter eds
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eds

Guest
this could be DVD ready televisions..
DVD ready computers..
DVD ready files...

Could someone put a value to this one?
Thanks in advance!
 
tough one to value. If someone wants a dvdready tv, they will go to a tv e-tailer.........and so on.
 
I saw this one as a drop today and I couldn't resist. I like the
way it sounds and it's a pretty common term. It could also be a
great name for software that converts video file formats so they can be burnt on a Dvd... hence DVDReady!
Thank you President Gringo, anyone else?
 
I saw it on the drops too, but I don't think it's worth regfee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom