• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale dykn.com DYKN.com (Nice LLLL.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoOwners

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
656
Reaction score
33
An above average 4 letter .com.

dykn.com DYKN.com

BIN $80>>>$75

crappy 4 letter domains have been selling lately for 2x this...

paypal

I just got it so 60 days to change locations but I think it will push to a moniker account.
 
Last edited:
I just looked at internet archive...this name had been regged back in 2000.

and was active online for years.

$75 takes it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom