• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Dyslexic.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:-) is this the correct spelling?
 
Correct spelling. Maybe Dyslexia.info would have been better. Still, mid xxx.
 
lol I ahree low xxx even with the pissmelling. :D
 
RTM.net said:
lol I ahree low xxx even with the pissmelling. :D

Pissmelling? Sure. Misspelling? No. :-D
 
dys·lex·ic (dĭs-lĕk'sĭk) or dys·lec·tic (-tĭk)
n.
A person who is affected by dyslexia.


Correct Spelling.

I can suggest you take the time to get aquainted with whats going on with the desease and take advantage of the media. If and when something extreme is about to happen you can find that an oportune time to throw it around alot letting people know its avaliable. Ebay, forums, etc...

I cant offer a dollar value on it at all, I know nothing of the desease.

I hope you got something from my reply.

Kevin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom