• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites E H D.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true test of the water requires no reserve.
 
- I am not 'fearless' so I have a reserve.
- No reserve is not a test - It's a sure sale and I am desparate to sell.
- This is only a test unless someone click on Buy It Now
 
are we close to the reserve?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom